Thursday, June 16, 2016

Seattle's Best ♥

My colleagues and I went to Seattle's Best last Tuesday to grab some merienda before heading home. It was around 4pm when we arrived and it wasn't that crowded.

We have ordered their Big Breakfast 2, Pancakes & Bacon, Blueberry Cheesecake, and Java Chip Javacula.

Big Breakfast 2 (Egg, cocktail sausages, bacon strips, pancakes, and fruit marmalade). This was really a big breakfast plate for me. This is good for sharing up to 3 persons.

Big Breakfast - Php 245.00




Pancake and Bacon - Php 190.00
Blueberry Cheesecake - Php 145.00

The Java Chip Javakula was too sweet for me. I was expecting it to be a bit bitter like the Java Chip of Starbucks.

Java Chip Javacula - Php 195.00
I would definitely be back for their food and not for their beverages.



BF ParaƱaque Branch
Ground Floor, The Noah's Place 
Aguirre Avenue, BF Homes
ParaƱaque City

0 comments:

Post a Comment